Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My BESTIE!!!!





I have to give credit where credit is due...I have to proclaim LOUDLY AND PROUDLY that I have the absolute BEST BEST BEST BESTIE in the whole world! This awesome person has been part of my life since 6th grade...and lets not even mention how long ago that was! She has stood by my side through good times and bad, through shitty moods and giddy moods, through bad decisions and wonderful experiences, what in the heck would I ever do without her????!!! This year alone she pulled me up by my big girl panties...got me out of a terrible slump and brought me to Tampa to spend the BEST week together!!! I can't begin to thank her for that!!!! Through the years WE have laughed, cried, hugged, argued, ignored each other, and shared good news and bad news...but got through it all because we love each other...we are more than just besties...we are sisters!!! We have earned the right to be sisters...we are probably closer than most sisters and I wouldn't trade her for all the money in the world...ok...well maybe...but then we'd argue, and get over it, and share the money!!!! I know for certain she would do that for me as well!
Tonight...just when I was feeling a bit down I get an email that I will be receiving some delicious Honeybells in the mail compliments of Staci!!!
I will sing it from the rafters...shout it from the mountain top...the best friend and sister...ANYONE could ever have is....
Staci Ann Thomas Bruce!!!!!!!!
I love you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww.......they're just grapefrugareens! LOL And I thought I brought you to Tampa to pull up MY big girl panties. Hell, no wonder they're still 'round my ankles!
    My sister from another mister 8-) Our dads are drinking "highballs" together and watching us with amazement ... we have grown together, and we aren't half bad, if I do say so myself!
    I love you!♥

    ReplyDelete