Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Corvettes...here they come!





I love taking pictures of Corvettes! The top one...the red one is ours! This past weekend it won 2 trophies...a first place on Saturday and a 3rd place on Sunday! My husband Jim has to get all of the credit because he does all of the cleaning and the shining and the upkeep. I help put the money in the bank to pay for it and I support him at the shows and I take pictures...lots of pictures! So...get if you decide to come back and visit here, get used to seeing posts about Corvettes and Corvette related items...they will be a frequent topic!...Corvettes...here they come!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the perspective of the pictures! CONGRATS to your DH and tell him that I just LOVE his license plate! :D

    I thought you were his toy though?! Wink! Wink! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment!!!

    hahaha...yeah right...I am his toy!!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete