Monday, September 21, 2009

Sea...Sky...and a bit of beach!

We went on our first cruise this past February...these pictures show the spectacular views that I was lucky enough to enjoy! I couldn't believe the depth of the blues, whites and even some greens that I saw!

This is the beach on the private island in the Bahamas...the sand was soooooo soft it felt like flour.
Nothing but water as far as the eye could see...SIMPLY SPECTACULAR!!!!!

This was the view from our balcony...the colors of the churning water was really something that everyone should see!

This was a sunset...that speaks for itself!!!!



TaaaaaaDaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS pictures!!!!!!!!! Did I say GORGEOUS? :D

    The water pics convinced me though that I would NEVER make it on a cruise though. Lol!!!! By land or by air will be the only two modes of transportation for me! Lol! Glad you all had a blast though! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking these over again and I just have to reiterate how much I LOVE these shots, especially the sunset and clouds one!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete