Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ocean City NJ today!

It was raining today...then it stopped....I was on the boardwalk in OC NJ for a Corvette show...gotta love carshows! Anyway...I took advantage of the weather and shot some pics of the surf...the birds...and the cars...I hope you enjoy!

This was my favorite shot of the day!!!! What do YOU think?


I have no idea who these people are...however I watched them for a few minutes...they stood and stared at the piece of wood...then decided to move it about 15 ft...that was it!














2 comments:

  1. I never heard of Corvette shows before meeting you! Lol!! Those must be something else!!

    Ro, you REALLY take EXCELLENT Beach shots!!! They are WONDERFUL!!! Those people are so interesting!! :D

    p.s. You keep changing your blog skin! Lol!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corvette shows are part of my life! You'll have to come next spring/summer and go to one with us!
    The more I look at the couple on the beach the more I like those shots...

    ReplyDelete