Monday, September 14, 2009





Ok...this is "My Tree"..technically it doesn't belong to me at all, and I have no idea who it does belong to but over the last few weeks I have become photographically obsessed with this tree!




It is on a back road near my house and when I saw it I just "had to" take pics of it! I felt compelled to! I have been told by my friend Lee that I have caught the official photographers bug and that I am hooked for life! It is with her constant urging that I have started this blog!




As you will probably see...I have no idea what I am doing here. My pictures are "ok" and my blogging skills suck! So bear with me!




I certainly hope that someone enjoys my pictures! My son thinks I have lost my mind..taking pictures of a tree that fell down over a pond in someone elses yard! He thought for sure the police were going to show up and arrest me while I was taking the pics from the side of the road. Well, I have my pics and I didn't have to fork over any bail money!










1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! So happy for you that you started your blog! :D :D

    If I didn't think you had the bug before, now I definitely KNOW you do after reading this part:

    My son things I have lost my mind..taking pictures of a tree that fell down over a pond in someone elses yard! He thought for sure the police were going to show up and arrest me while I was taking the pics from the side of the road. Well, I have my pics and I didn't have to fork over any bail money!

    Oh yeah! You have it for sure!! :D :D

    Your pictures ROCK!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete